Woo-hoo! 2009 is over!
Here’s my quick and dirty list of 13 things.
What kind of things?
I don’t know either. But there’s 13 of them! 🙂
1. Happy New Year!
2. I’m glad it’s a new year.
3. Today is a Blue Moon.
4. I am excited about my novel, Conservator, because it’s coming together. I’ll be able to submit it this year!
5. I love to knit. Something about using the needles and the yarn is satisfying.
6. Soap is fun to make. A wand mixer makes it easier.
7. My dog is doing a lot better with her training, and it’s actually fun to take her out for walks.
8. I painted my nails gold for New Year’s Eve.
9. Peter Jackson is a genius.
10. My writing group, Evanston Writers Workshop, is really getting strong and I’m so grateful to have found it.
11. Debbie Cairo, the founder of the writing workshop, is awesome!!
12. I don’t like tummy aches, or I’d be at Debbie’s house for New Year’s Eve.
13. Alpaca and Mohair are my two favorite fibers to work with.
Happy New Year!