Have you ever played the word association game? In that game, someone will say a word, then the next person says the first word they think of. Each person who follows simply says what ever word comes to mind, based on the previous word.
Person 1: red
Person 2: bull
Person 3: pasture
Person 4: grass
For the meme, it would look more like this:
Alice said excitement
Hootin’ Anni said thrill
Mari said ride as in roller coaster
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can play, whether they have been tagged or not.
2. Include the rules and logo in your post.
3. Copy out all the responses that were made before you.
4. Link to each of the people who responded before you.
5. Put in your response. Your response can be as little as a single word or as much as 100 words. It can be a word, a phrase, an image, a song, a video, a story, or a short rant.
6. Tag anyone you would like to challenge to play this game. You do not have to tag anyone.
7. You can do this any time you run across it, even if you were one of the previous responders.
If you have done this meme on your blog, you are welcome to put your link in here. Be sure to link to the specific post, and welcome to the Association Association.
Want to simply jump in? You are welcome to start with the word “Excitement”, or to take off from any of the responses you find among the players listed below or from anywhere you see this meme.
Alice said I remember riding the “Batman” roller coaster in Great America. You dangled from it with your feet hanging down. There was a pile of shoes under it and a sign warning that if you lost them, you wouldn’t get them back. So my response is “shoes”.
Shoes remind me of shame, of having my feet measured by some stranger and then having to wear clunky, ugly Famolare’s to school. When I got there, though, my shoes became cool and so it didn’t matter as much. But I secretly harbor the desire to wear fancy, flashy, electric-pink shoes. So my response is “yearning.”