Thank you to author Darla M. Sands for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award. It’s much appreciated, Darla!
I ‘met’ Darla through a mutual writing community and she joined my online writing forum. Over the last couple years, we’ve become friends and supported each other through the trials and successes inherent in the writing life. I got to see her blossom from a novice blogger with one blog to the proud author of two individual blogs and as a contributing author to several others. Her steady output and inventive writing style are continuous sources of inspiration to me, as is her support and upbeat personality. Thank you!
The Versatile Blogger Award:
Here are the rules:
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass The Award to 15 bloggers recently discovered (or however many you can manage).
3. Notify the blogger recipients.
4. Link The blogger who gave the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I love to write.
2. I love dark chocolate.
3. I’m afraid of spiders.
4. I dislike interpersonal conflict.
5. While I am strongly right-brained in my thinking style, I am good at details and working in a stepwise fashion.
6. Writing out of order is fun.
7. I speak Spanish and Russian, though I don’t get as much practice as I’d like.
Here are my award recipients:
1. Allie, of Hyperbole and a Half
2. Debbie Cairo
3. Tina Holland
4. Lucius Antony
5. Rowan Larke
6. Silently Mine
7. Tess Miller
8. Kaige, at Impulsive Hearts
9. Michael A. Horvich
10. Perri Sanborn
11. Sand Castles, by Darla M. Sands
12. Romance Divas Blog
13. Sasha Devlin
14. S. K. Yule
15. Maddy Barone