It’s the fifth Monday of the month! I don’t have any posts anywhere, so I can’t use that as a topic, and it’s Monday… which just isn’t very exciting, right?
But let’s take a step back. We have a lot to be grateful for. So here’s a quick list to kick-start your week and so we can remember all the abundance in our lives.
1. The internet. It’s a wonderful tool for communication!
2. Computers in general. Again, wonderful tools that allow us to type, (so much so that my friends complain when I assign handwritten prompts!).
3. Good friends. Both online and in-person, I am grateful for the connections I’ve made.
4. Our pets. If you’re a pet person, you understand. If you’re not, you probably don’t. And that’s okay.
5. Food in our bellies, roofs over our heads, and money in our pockets. Abraham Maslow had it right – when the basics are taken care of, we can turn our minds to other tasks.
For what are you grateful this week? Tell me in the comments, I’d love to know.
|I took this picture last October at the Skokie Lagoons in Illinois, USA.
(Copyright 2011 A. Catherine Noon)