Wow. Big picture. As I’m sitting here, still not done with my morning coffee, I decide to leave it because… I WON NANO! I’m still not quite sure what happened.
For those of you reading this, wondering what the heck I’m talking about, National Novel Writing Month is every year in the month of November. Here’s five things I’ve learned:
- Laundry is sneaky. It will pile up and multiply in the basket when you’re not looking at it.
- Dishes are easier to do if you get them done daily.
- Cats and dogs like to be fed on a regular schedule. … Regular DAILY schedule.
- Food is not optional. It’s a requirement for humans to keep writing.
- Coffee should be like air.
There. And to say folks don’t learn anything during NaNo. ~grin~